Admission and selection of prospective students
Number of vacancies:
From April until the beginning of the course
Admission and selection of prospective students:
The University Institute for European Studies is responsible for the admission process, once the required documents have been received from the candidates.
Admission to the Master’s degree is open to those students who have obtained a degree in Spain or holding an equivalent foreign degree granting access to postgraduate studies in accordance with the European Space for Higher Education rules. Detailed information on the university qualifications required can be found on the website of the University Institute for European Studies.
Admission requirements and documents for prospective students:
A proficient level of English is required for the admission to the Master’s degree, and knowledge of other languages will also be highly valued.
- Register in the section “Portal del Alumno” at the University website www.uspceu.es
- Curriculum vitae
- Academic studies and qualifications. Copies are sufficient for starting the process; however, definitive admission is conditional upon the submission of documentary support with certified photocopies proving admission requirements.
- Copy of National Identity Document card or passport
- If English and Spanish are not your native languages, you will be required to submit evidence supporting a good command of English and Spanish before starting the program.
Prospective student’s profile:
- Graduates in disciplines related to the Social Sciences and Humanities (especially Law, Economics, Political Science, Journalism, Translation and History) interested in understanding the reality of the European Union.
- Professionals who need to obtain a solid preparation for work in national or international organizations, companies, government, universities and research centers..
Full-time tuition fees for postgraduate students are fixed at 8,500 EUR. This amount comprises full tuition fees for attending all scheduled modules, seminars as well as complementary activities organised by the Institute for European Studies.
Free access is also granted to all university facilities, academic materials and resources within the CEU San Pablo University.