"I was amazed not only by the excellent quality of the courses, but also by the rich experience that studying in the multicultural group has given to me. The course program is complete: incredibly broad as well as detailed and in the same time comprehensible. The professors are experts in their fields, have a contagious passion for what they do, and are highly dedicated to their students. The interactions with the students who had come from different cities and who have specialized in different fields give an opportunity to feel how the international relations works in situ. In addition, after finishing the course I feel very lucky to make internship in the first Spanish think tank".
Real Instituto Elcano. 26/07/2013
- International Governmental Organisations (IGOs).
- Non-governmental Organisations (NGOs).
- Private Sector: law firms, companies, finance, consultant bodies…
- International and European Affairs departments in mass media (press, radio, television and internet).
- Academic and Research Centres.
- International Trade Bureaux.
- Institutions, funding bodies and non-profit organizations with international presence.
- International departments of international companies and multinational corporations.
- European Institutions and bodies: European Commission, European Parliament, European Central Bank, the Court of Justice of the EU, General Secretariat of the Council of the European Union, European Court of Auditors, European Economic and Social Committee and Committee of the Regions.
- European Agencies: European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights (FRA), European Fisheries Control Agency (EFCA), European Environment Agency (EEA), European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) or FRONTEX…
Along with the module a series of presentations will be run by international organizations and other agencies involved in foreign trade, with the purpose of raising the students’ awareness of careers prospects. The students will benefit from the support and the advice of the Job Advice and Information Centre of the San Pablo CEU University. There are also agreements for internships in companies and institutions of the field, such as BSCH, FRIDE, Ministerio de Defensa, FIIAPP, Elcano Royal Institute, Club de Madrid, Codespa, Alternativas, etc. The university also holds a job centre providing employment opportunities for alumni.
* Job Placements: See Document
- Ministerio de Defensa
- FIIAPP (La Fundación Internacional y para Iberoamérica de Administración y Políticas Públicas)
- Real Instituto Elcano de Estudios Internacionales y Estratégicos
- Abogacía General del Estado (Secretaría de Estado para la Unión Europea, Ministerio de Asuntos Exteriores)
- CIAMEN (Centro Internacional de Arbitraje, Mediación y Negociación)
- Club de Madrid
- Fundación Alternativas
- Fundación CODESPA
- Fundación para el Análisis y los Estudios Sociales (FAES)
- Ministerio de Asuntos Exteriores y Cooperación
- ICEX España Exportación e Inversiones
- Guardia Civil
- AECOM International Development
- Fundación Entreculturas
Prospective students profile
This Master in International Relations provides a thorough academic background for postgraduates wishing to develop a career in professional fields having an international dimension either in the private or in the public sector: journalism and international analysis, diplomacy and international organizations, consultancy and international trade, international aid and cooperation ... Further, this programme will allow students to build an expertise that might develop into an academic career.
This degree has a clear international focus, both on account of the international students and the academic staff. Up to date, students coming from some 40 different countries have gone through this programme.