The Institute for European Studies aims to be a leading centre for research, teaching and publishing in all matters pertaining to the construction of a unified Europe.
Its main objectives are:
- Research activities regarding to European subjects and International Relations.
- Scientific and teaching exchange with other research centres and Universities.
- Teaching of European affairs with particular emphasis on postgraduate studies.
- Organisation of activities and events relating to European and international issues.
- Collaboration with important public and private institutions in the development of research projects.
- Consulting activities in the field of European studies.