García Pelayo Fellow. Centro de Estudios políticos y Constitucionales
Profesor de Derecho Constitucional Comparado y Derecho Europeo. Scuola Superiroe Sant’Anna de Pisa
- 14 January 2008 PhD in “Individual Person and Legal Protection” (curriculum EU law) at the Sant‟Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa. Final mark: 100/100 cum laude.
- October 200 5 Sant‟Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, diploma certificate with 100/100 cum laude .
- July 2004 Summer school session in “Human rights Law” at the European University Institute (EUI), Florence.
- 21 May 2004 Degree in Law (“Laurea in Giurisprudenza”) wi th 110/110 cum laude (University of Pisa).
- October 2000 - October 2005 Student (“Allievo ordinario”) in Law at Sant‟Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa (Italy).
- Since December 2011 , Ricercatore (Lecturer, tenure track) Scuola Superi ore Sant'Anna, Pisa (on leave)
- February 2011 - February 2014 Garcí a Pelayo Fellow, Centro de Estudios Politicos y Constitucionales, Madrid
- September 2010 - August 2011 Max Weber Fellow at the European University Institute, Florence.
- April 2009 - Present Resea rcher on specific projects at the Centre for Studies on Federalism, Torino.
- February 2009 - Present Adjunct member of the faculty of the master in “ Human rights and conflict management ” at the Sant‟Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa ( Classes given in Engl ish ).
- July 2008 Assi s tant Professor and STALS Editor www.stals.sssup.it ), Sant‟Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa .
- March 2008 - October 2009 Adjunct Professor (“professore a contratto”) in Law (on “ Legal issues in cooperation for development ”), Center for Peace studies (Sciences for Peace), University of Pisa.
- 2008 (June - September) Legal Consultant for Region Sardinia. Title of the project: “ Evaluation of Regional choices in the integrated system of social servi ces ”.
- 2006 Legal Consultant for FORMEZ (Centre of Formation and Studies) within the “ Governance project ” commissioned by the Department of Public Function. 2
- 2005 Teaching Assistant ( “ Cultore della materia ”) in European Union Law at the University of Pisa (F aculty of Law).
- 2005 - 2007 Collaboration with the Chairs of Chairs of Constitutional Law (Prof.E.Rossi) and Public law (Prof. P.Bianchi) at the Sant‟Anna School of Advanced Studies.
- 2004 February - July Collaboration with Italian Chamber of Deputies for the n ew edition of “Manuale per l‟attività parlamentare”, Roma, Camera dei deputati ( “ Handbook for parliamentary activity ”, Rome, Chamber of Deputies ) .
- 2002 Collaboration in organizing “ Integrazione europea: prospettive e dinamiche multidisciplinari ” (“European Integration: Multidsciplinary Perspectives and Dynamics”), course taken at Sant‟Anna School of Advanced Studies of Pisa.
RESEARCH PERIODS /EXPERIENCES ABROAD
- 2009 1 September - 1 November Visiting Fellow at the Til burg Institute of Comparative and Trans national Law (TICOM).
- 2009 15 February - 15 April Visiting Research Fellow, King‟s College, Center of European Law .
- 2007 15 February - 15 May Visiting Researcher at the Université de Genève under the supervision of Prof. Michel Hottelier.
- 2006 15 September - 15 December Visiting Researcher at the Université de Montreal under the supervision of Prof. Andrée Lajoie.
- 2005 15 July - 15 September Visiting Researcher at the Universitat de Barcelona under the supervision of Prof. Josep Maria Castella Andreu.
- 2004 5 Febru ary - 5 May Research period at the Institute of Advanced Legal Studies (I.A.L.S.), London under the supervision of Dr. Helen Xanthaki, Senior Lecturer, Academic Director of Sir William Dale Centre for Legislative Studies.
February 2012 - now Adjunct Professor, Instituto de Empresa, Madrid (course on “Constitutional Tolerance” - given in English and a course on “EU Law” - in English) May 2012 , Adjunct Professor, CEU - S.Pablo, Madrid (course on “European Constitutional Law” - given in Spanish with Julio Baquero Cruz) November 2009 – September 2010 Invited Fellow at the Tilburg Institute of Comparative and Transnational Law, Tilburg .