Director of Political Science and International Relations. Saint Louis University, Madrid Campus
- Master's degree in International Relations from the University of Manchester
- PhD from the University of Manchester
- Post-doctoral experience at the University of Aberystwyth (Wales)
- Associate Professor in International Relations at the University of Saint Louis, Madrid campus
- Research addresses key questions in international relations about the limits of the political, the possibility of overcoming the Westphalian order, the politics of the imagination and the role of affects in politics
- Participation in international conferences: Frankfurt | Ljubljana | Sussex | Manchester | Varsovia | Birmingham | Helsinki | Edimburgo
- RENTEA, S. (2015) “The Biopolitical Dispositif of Liberalism” EN The Ashgate Research Companion to Biopolitics. Ashgate. London.
- RENTEA, S. y PROZOROV, S. (2015). The Ashgate Research Companion to Biopolitics. Ashgate. London.
- RENTEA, S. (2011). “Politics of the Encounter: Law between Immanence and Transcendence”. Law & Critique, Vol. 22 (2).
- RENTEA, S. (2013). “The Power of Life’s Excess: contesting sovereignty from sites that do not exist”, Theory & Event, Vol. 16 (4).