ADMISSION FOR THE EXECUTIVE MASTER IN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS LAW
The person interested in participating in the Executive Master in International Business Law programme, which is jointly developed by the Royal University Institute of European Studies and the CEU IAM, must pass the following process:
- Application for admission + Documentation: You must fill in the application form (https://www.ceuiam.com/business-school/master-derecho-internacional-negocios--curso) followed by the following documents:
- Copy of DNI/NIF or Passport
- Curriculum Vitae
- University degree certificate
- Academic Record
- Test: It consists of a battery of questions with multiple answers in which numerical and verbal agility and text comprehension are evaluated. It can be done in person at our headquarters or online.
- Personal interview: The candidate's personal and professional objectives will be analysed, as well as the candidate's fit with the programme.
- Admission Committee: The process developed by the candidate will be assessed and he will be informed in writing of the result within two weeks.
The final price of the program is 12,000 euros. You can consult the possibilities of financing here.