DEBATE "AN EUROPEAN GERMANY"
The Royal University Institute for European Studies organized the October 14th 2020 the debate "An european Germany", with the occasion of the presentation of the former German Chancellor's book: "Una Alemania europea: discursos e intervenciones (1983-1998)". This event, developed online because of COVID-19 crisis, was attended by:
- Wolfgang Dold, German Ambassador in Spain
- Ana Palacio, former ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Wilhelm Hofmeister, director of Konrad Adenauer Foundation
- José María Beneyto, director of the Royal University Institute for European Studies
- Belén Becerril, author of introductory study
The work thus became number 14 in the 'Roots of Europe' collection, which contains titles by key authors in the process of European creation and integration such as Jean Monnet, Konrad Adenauer, Alcide de Gasperi and Václav Havel.
With the collaboration of: