Expert from the Spanish Agency for International Development Cooperation (AECID)
- B.A. in International Relations from Georgetown University
- Master's in International Development from the American University
- Expert in knowledge management and development policies at the Spanish Agency for International Development Cooperation (AECID)
- Associate Researcher of the Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales
- Lecturer in various post-graduate programmes in international relations and development cooperation
- More than 25 years of professional activity in the field of Development Cooperation and International Relations in Europe, Latin America and the United States
- Participation and management of international research projects
- Individual and team consultations - with a focus on South-South and triangular cooperation in recent years - for the Spanish government, the European Commission, the World Bank, the Mexican government, the Ibero-American General Secretariat (SEGIB) and other international entities
- FRERES, C. y PRADO, J.P. "Renovando alianzas del desarrollo en Iberoamérica. La cooperación triangular hispano-latinoamericana". Cuadernos Técnicos de Trabajo sobre Cooperación Sur-Sur.
- Red de Expertos de Planeta Futuro (espacio virtual de El País).