SPACE OF THE DEGREE IN LAW + OWN TITLE IN COMMUNITY LAW AND INTERNATIONAL LAW
At the CEU San Pablo University, the use and management of material means and services are carried out under the principles of rationalization and sustainability, so that they are sometimes shared by several centers and degrees.
In the Faculty of Law, where the studies of these two degrees are carried out simultaneously, we have more than 75,000 square meters of campus, where modern infrastructures and advanced equipment are located, allowing the development of the training objectives and the planning of the teaching.
We offer, therefore, the best means to our students:
- Spacious classrooms
- Main hall, with 215 seats, where master classes and evaluation tests are given
- 22 classrooms for seminars and working groups, with a capacity of between 30 and 70 seats each
- 2 classrooms entirely dedicated to the teaching of modern languages
- Computer labs and classrooms, where interesting and essential practical classes are held. Technological and audiovisual means necessary to achieve the training objectives in all classrooms
- 100% wifi coverage
- International Relations Office
- Employment Guidance and Information Centre (COIE)